Annual Health & Safety Competition 2018 Entries
Thursday, 17 May 2018
Posted by: Tasveera Singh
Entries are invited from Members and/or FEM Policy holders to compete in the 2018 Health and Safety Competition.
• Contracts, grouped by overall value
• Plant and Storage Yards
• Allied Trades
• Best Housekeeping / Scaffolding
1. Sites must be at a reasonable stage of construction, a minimum of 50% of the applicable audit items must be present.
2. A self-audit, using the MBSA National OHS Audit System, must be conducted prior to the site being entered; sites scoring less than 80% on the self-audit may not be entered.
3. Your most currently calculated Disabling Frequency Rate (DIFR) must be available at the start of the judging.
4. Judging will be done using the new MBSA OHS Audit Schedule. Should you require a copy of this schedule please click here to download
Winning entries scoring more than 90% will be eligible to be entered in the National Safety Competition
An administration fee of R350.00 per entry is required and payable upon invoice as follows:
Bank: First National Bank
Branch Name: Durban Branch
Brach Code: 221426
Account No: 508 307 40061
Reference No: Invoice number
Members wishing to enter are requested to complete the online entry form below BEFORE 18 May 2018, an invoice will follow upon entry.